MULBERRY PTOPreparing Young Muskies for the Future
Mulberry Elementary School is a community where students, staff and families
are encouraged to find their passions, celebrate differences and become inspired to love learning.
- There were no results found.
EVERY STUDENT A SUCCESS STORY
Every classroom will utilize the PLC model to drive instruction.
Focus on Career Pathways
Each child will be prepared for success at their next grade level.
Development of Engaged, Future Community Leaders
Each child will demonstrate the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Everyone achieves greatness, leads by example and soars to excellence.
District Monitored Metrics
● % of students proficient (reading & math) on Iowa Assessments
● % of students proficient on FastBridge
● % of students above state average on ACT-Aspire assessments
● % of students showing 1+ years growth on PEP
● % of students present 95% of time
● % of students receiving positive office referrals
● % of students reporting bullying/harassment
● % of students with 2 or more discipline referrals
● % of students feeling safe at school
Graduation & Post Secondary Planning
● % of students advancing to the next grade
● % of students taking Pre AP Math in 5th grade
● % of students at College Ready on FastBridge
● % of chronically absent students
● % of stakeholders feeling welcome at school
● % of stakeholders feeling satisfied with school experience
● % of stakeholders reporting communication is timely and clear
● % of stakeholders feel top school priority is student achievement
We believe that the success of all students at Mulberry Elementary is directly impacted by the involvement of all stakeholders: students, parents, teachers, administrators, donors and all interested members of the community.
If you have any thoughts or ideas on how we can positively impact or engage any of our stakeholders, please reach out!