Countdown to Carnival
Raffle Tickets Sold
of students and their families attend
of teachers and staff attend
Martin & Whitacre + Clove Dental
55″ Ultra High Def (4k) LED SmartTV by LG
Four One-Hour Jump Passes, Four Pairs of AirFX Grip Socks, One Large One-Topping 16″ Pizza, Four Medium Fountain Drinks, Eight Lazer Frenzy Tokens
2 Registrations for Youth Sports (tackle football, volleyball, track & field or cheerleading)
More items coming every day!
How Carnival Works
Carnival is the largest fundraiser of the year for Mulberry PTO with many great events going on!
- Big Ticket Raffle – our kiddos will be selling raffle tickets to friends and family in the weeks leading up to Carnival. Tickets will be available for $1 each or 11 for $10. Every ticket will be entered in the the Big Ticket Raffle for the prizes listed above. Winners will be drawn throughout the night at Carnival and posted in the gym as well as online.
- Carnival Games – Mulberry will be filled with carnival games for a great night of family fun. For only $10, kids will be able to get a wristband that allows them to play unlimited games, time in the bounce houses, face painting and balloon animals. Need help covering this cost? Please drop us message!
- Great Food – We’ll have Godfather’s Pizza, Avenue Subs, chips and pop available for purchase in the kitchen.
- Bake Sale – What more can we say other than great, home-baked goodies are available to purchase for dessert and take home!
- Silent Auction – Each class and community partners provide baskets for our silent auction that starts at 5:30 when Carnival starts. We’ll close the Silent Auction at 7:30. If bidding, please have cash, check or credit card ready to complete your purchase.
Pre-purchase your wristbands and dinner to make Carnival night more enjoyable!